Fitbot is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our team in Boulder, Colorado. We are looking for an all-arounder with skills in: graphic design, user interface design, and front end development. You'll be responsible for working directly with the founders, our developers, and the top trainers and coaches in the industry to take your early ideas, wireframes, and prototypes and build them into fully functioning solutions.
As an early stage employee, you'll get the chance to own and build out multiple areas of the product, and be a driving force behind the evolution as a company. You will have significant input into not just the the web platform, our upcoming native iOS app, but also our marketing site and overall Fitbot brand. We have a solid foundation, with revenue and customers that love us, but we're just getting started.
The candidate we are looking for has a strong attention to detail, with a proven track record of turning hard problems into simple and elegant concepts. We're looking for somebody who wants to grow their career, and potentially build and lead a team of designers. You should have excellent communication skills, and be prepared to advocate for your work, yet also be able to balance feedback from users and stakeholders.
- Experience working on a health / fitness product
- Experience with data visualization and graphing libraries
- Passionate about health and fitness
- Comfortable setting up your own dev environment (if not, we'll teach you)
- Competitive pay and equity
- Health insurance
- A remote coach (we believe dog-fooding our own app leads to a better product)
- One conference fully comped per year (+ more if speaking at conferences)
- 10% Investment Time
- $2k to build your workstation
- Paid time off
- Flexible powder day policy - this IS part of why we live in Colorado, right?
- Dog friendly environment