Sr. Full Stack Developer - Ember.js/Rails - (Chicago or Remote)
Fitbot is developing software for personal trainers and strength and conditioning coaches to deliver workouts remotely and train clients online. Fitness should not be limited to the wealthy few that can afford the guidance needed and personalized fitness training should not be constrained by the limitations of time and location.
We're a fast growing start-up with lots of exciting stuff in the works. Our tech stack is an Ember.js app powered by a Rails/Postgres API. Fully native apps are in the works as well. You'll be employee #1, with the opportunity to grow into a larger role.
- Senior level Ember.js development skills.
- Strong Ruby on Rails & automated testing skills.
- Great communicator.
- Ability to balance development and business needs - done is better than perfect.
- Passionate about health, fitness, and learning new things.
- Hard working, open to constructive feedback, and ready to do the best work of their career.
- Experience with ES6.
- A remote trainer (we believe dog-fooding our own app leads to a better product).
- Minimum vacation policy.
- One conference fully comped per year (+ more if speaking at conference).
Our Core Values:
- Constant Pursuit of Excellence & Innovation
- Fitness & Health (Physical & Mental)
- Stay Nimble & Do More With Less
- Stay Professional, Humble, Positive, & Optimistic
- Software Can Drastically Improve The World
- Golden Rule - Always Treat Others How You Wish To Be Treated
To apply, e-mail us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and a short cover letter telling us why you want to work for us.