Fitbot is looking for an iOS developer to join our team in Boulder, Colorado. You'll be responsible for working directly with the founders, our developers, our designers, and the top trainers and coaches in the industry to build the Fitbot platform, currently web only, and powered by a Rails and Postgres API.
As an early stage employee, you'll get the chance to own and build out from scratch multiple native apps to serve our growing user base, and be a driving force behind our evolution as a company. We have a solid foundation, with revenue and happy customers that love us, but we're just getting started.
- 5+ years of building and shipping high quality software
- 3+ years of iOS development experience
- Comfortable interacting with RESTful web API's
- Strong understanding of fundamental technologies of the web and core iOS SDK's
- Strong automated testing skills
- Strong desire to learn new things
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Hard working, open to constructive feedback, and ready to do the best work of their career
- US citizen or authorized to work in the US
- Passionate about health and fitness
- Experience building on top of AWS
- Customer support experience
- Competitive pay and equity
- Health insurance
- A remote coach (we believe dog-fooding our own app leads to a better product)
- One conference fully comped per year (+ more if speaking at conferences)
- 10% Investment Time
- $2k to build your work-station
- Paid time off
- Flexible powder day policy - this IS part of why we live in Colorado, right?
- Dog friendly environment